Monday, January 14, 2013

Amy Carmichael- India

Hey guys,
I read to you a few stories about Amy Carmichael.  I told you that she wrote a lot of books.
This website has a list of all the books she wrote and all the books that have been written about her.

Here are a couple links to websites with info about her.
Amy Carmichael

Amy Carmichael

Amy Carmichael

Here are some quotes by her.

This week please take the time to read more about Amy and write me a paper about her life.
After your brief introduction of where she was from and where she was a missionary, I want you to include some of the stories about her life and then tell me how you feel about the work that she did in India.
Do not say things like, "I thought it was good.  She did good stuff.  I liked her."
Really put some thought into your response.

Enjoy!

-Missy



No comments:

Post a Comment