Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dr Livingtone I Presume

Hey guys, as I told you, your assignment this week is to learn a little bit more about David Livingstone.
I think it is so cool to learn about pioneers of the Gospel and of unknown lands, and he was both!

I would like for ya'll to write me a little paper about him.
Logan, Ellas, and Gracie, yours needs to be at least 4 paragraphs.
(Remember a paragraph has at least 5 sentences)
Lana and Brody, yours needs to be at least 2 paragraphs.
For all of you, tell me a little bit about Dr. Livingstone and how he got to Africa.
Include information on his famous expeditions.
Also include what your favorite stories are.

This is a fun assignment, so enjoy it and learn a lot about this neat guy!

A Good link to lots of other links about David Livingstone

Google Search


No comments:

Post a Comment